Basic understanding of high-school level science is sufficient to perform the experiments designed in this lab. But it is expected that a student will understand the following topics in details.
- Basic principles of Optics: light as an electromagnetic wave.
- Basic principles of Spectroscopy: a method to study atomic/molecular structure.
- Basic principles of Physical Chemistry: structure of an atom, inter atomic bonds, inter molecular bonds, ions, pH etc.
- Basic concepts of Biology: concept of cellular mechanisms, enzymes etc.
- The labs are best viewed in Google Chrome.
- Flash plugin must be installed in your browser.
- Java plugin must be installed in your browser.
Install Flash Plugin to run the Simulation